Guaranteed Natural Hair Care Certification as an Amazing Alternative to Cosmetology & Barbering School & Licensing approved by The Department of Justice for health and safety COVID-19 Rapid Response
Exclusively for Unlicensed Barbers, Braiders And Beauticians.
We are the 1st and ONLY Accredited
National Hair Braiding Agency were you can Instantly Get Your Hair Needs Infection Control certification.
With this proven process we are the 1st Association to formally testify on behalf of deregulation of hair braiding from the state boards of cosmetology and barbering.
Immediately get your name on the map, the certificate, window decal and protections in your business.
Instantly feel the weight lifted off your shoulders from the boards and jealous haters.
Improve you business and quality of life with the safety you and your clients need.
Proven Powerful Plus Profiting Program
Legitimize your business for
This course is for Natural Hair Braiders, Beauticians, and Barbers.
We are #ecohairstylers with the Independence we DESIRE and the SAFETY we need NOW!
I’m Denise Jarrett I was licensed in cosmetology for over 20 years until I #Woke The Fuck up to all the racism with in the #System.
Call me anytime. +1-612-407-2824
We fought the state of Minnesota and testified during the deregulation sessions of 2019. You can find my article in Minnesota Spokesmen-Recorder here.
We Won! I have uploaded the full session here. I start my testimonial at 1 hour and 11 minutes into the recording.
- How long does this course take to complete? This course take about 30 minutes to an hour to complete.
- Can I use this certification today? Yes you get the certificate in an email, text and through your form of payment.
- Can I open my salon, suite, or shop today? Yes, hang your certificate and keep the e-certificate in your photos.
- Will I get the certificate today or after I finish the course? You will get the certificate today and the course is a self-paced course to complete when you have time. Your Zoom call with me will cover everything that is required.
- Can I work in a licensed salon? Yes, you can work in a licensed salon and the boards CAN NOT inspect your station.